Monday, February 15, 2010

Sick

I am sick with a sinus infection, Brigham is coming down with croup, Brooklyn is coughing and Talmage has bronchiolitis, a horrible cough and has croup twice in the past week and a half. Needless to say I am not getting much sleep at night since Talmage is coughing all night. I am exhausted and want to call in sick, but when you are a mama that just isn't possible. I feel so bad for my kiddos when they are sick. I wish I could just make it all better. I have already been to the doctor 3 times in the past 4 days and I am taking Talmage back in tomorrow. No fun I tell you. And on top of all of that, I am getting ready for Blue and Gold dinner that is in 2 days and I still have a lot to do before it all comes together. I think Wednesday night I will sleep really well having that huge weight off my shoulders. Well I am off to bed so I can hopefully get a little sleep before Talmage wakes up needing to eat and get another breathing treatment. The life of a mother. I am trying to keep a positive attitude though because it could be so much worse. We are very blessed and we will all get better soon thanks to great medical care and a Heavenly Father that loves us.

No comments:

Post a Comment