Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Difference a Day Can Make

In my last post I was so down and depressed but after the dark always comes the morning and I feel hope again. I feel like my worries have been lifted and the Savior is the only one that could help my burden be lifted. I am so grateful for my Savior and for the Atonement. I have spent a lot of time on my knees pleading with my Savior to take my heartache away. And I have been reading about the atonement and how it blesses our lives. He suffered for ME and not just for my sins but my heartache. I have been praying and really trying to let go of things and pass it on to Him. I feel lighter and happier now. I feel like I can be a mom again and take care of my kids. What a wonderful feeling that is. I am sure that there will still be dark days ahead of me, but I have a renewed faith that I will make it through. I know that I am not alone. What an amazing comfort it is knowing that there are people that love me, but mostly that the Savior himself is on my side and knows exactly what I am going through and is willing to help me. Incredible. I am so grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ. I don't know how I would make it through without having it in my life. I am so extremely blessed and I am trying to focus on all the positives in my life and let go of anything that will bring me down. Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment