Sunday, March 14, 2010

Prayer

I am so grateful for prayer. I received a phone call the other day and it required me to make a decision that could ultimately change the lives of many people, including mine but more importantly my children and a few others. A decision that could not be made lightly and one that I could never imagine having to make on my own. In the early morning hours while everyone was asleep I found myself on my knees to my Heavenly Father asking him to lead me on the right path. I needed to know what was best for our family. Only He knows what it best for us. And as I kneeled struggling to find an answer I knew that He was listening to ME and MY prayer. What a miracle this is. I couldn't live without having the ability to pray to my Father in Heaven. There are too many things that I don't have the answers for. But the amazing thing is He does. He knows each of us and He knows us better than we even know ourselves. He knows our potential and He will never put us in a situation that we can't handle. So I am putting my faith in Him. I am listening to the promptings that I have felt while I am my knees. This isn't my decision to make. This is HIS decision and I pray that I can continue to listen to His will and have faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment