Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Phoenix Children's Museum

Last week I ventured out with Brooklyn, Brigham, Talmage and Hayden to the Phoenix Children's Museum. I have to admit that I was a little nervous to take all of them to the museum by myself but we all had a blast. The kids' favorite was the noodle forest. Of course I didn't pull the camera out, but it was cool because it had hundreds of noodles hanging from the ceiling and they loved chasing each other and getting lost. Brigham couldn't keep up so he ended up sitting by me after a while and cuddle. That was my favorite part :). There was also a grocery store, cafe, racing cars, bikes and more.

I loved watching how different Brooklyn and the boys are. She loved making me food in the Cafe. I ate great that day with pizza, pasta and salad. She is a mighty fine chef if I don't say so myself. I loved how at ease she was in the kitchen mixing and cooking and of course sharing her creations with me.





The boys on the other hand lasted about 2 minutes in there and then they were ready to move on to the next section that involved dropping balls through some mazes. They loved it and it entertained them for the longest time.





And, of course, Brigham loved the motorcycle.



It was a great day and I was so glad that I decided to try it. Maybe I need to believe in myself a little more and do this more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment