Saturday, March 13, 2010

Productive Day

What a day. It was long and exhausting, but productive so I feel great. Troy took Brooklyn and Brigham to practice with him to help me out and give me a little break. I took advantage of some quiet time and Talmage and I went for a walk around the neighborhood. The air was crisp and absolutely beautiful. I couldn't ask for a better day. I surprised myself and walked over a mile. I am not going to win any races, but I am proud of myself for getting out there and exercising. I never thought that I would be walking over a mile everyday but I am. Awesome! I am starting to feel so much better. It is amazing what a little exercise and eating healthier will do for you.

After the walk it was time to fold clothes, clean the house and work on the to-do list. Troy pulled weeds, cleaned out the cars and took them for a much needed car wash. I am now exhausted and ready to climb in bed with my wonderful husband for a much needed rest. Nighty-night.

No comments:

Post a Comment